Information Technology (IT) Manager
Position Type: Full Time
Positions Available: 1
Pay: Depends on Experience.
Shift Hours: Normally Monday – Friday, 8AM – 4:30PM with flexible hours.
Summary / General Description:
Responsible for overseeing and ensuring that computing systems and equipment are operating effectively and efficiently.
Demonstrate a detailed knowledge of the industry’s best practices and evidence a professional track record of effective technical management, information analysis, and a thorough understanding of computer hardware and software systems.
Reports to: CFO
Essential Duties / Responsibilities:
- Overseeing the annual IT budget and ensuring cost effectiveness.
- Monitoring daily operations, including server hardware, software, and operating systems.
- Coordinating technology installations, upgrades, and maintenance.
- Selecting and purchasing new and replacement hardware and software, when necessary.
- Testing, troubleshooting, and modifying information systems so that they operate effectively.
- Assuring all IT activities are performed within the parameters of applicable laws, codes, and regulations.
- Evaluating technology risks to develop a network disaster recovery plan and backup procedures.
- Remaining up to date with advances in technology and industry best practices.
- 3 plus years as Information Technology Manager, computer / network management, computer science or a related field
- Proven experience managing IT infrastructure and services.
- Experience with computer networks, network administration, and network installation.
- Proficient in computer hardware, cabling installation and support, wireless technology applications and interface, and IT security.
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows software, including Server, Office, and Exchange.
- Management and leadership skills.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- High School Diploma / or Equivalent Required
- Secondary Education in a Information Technology Manager, computer / network management, computer science or a related program preferred
- Works in an office environment, sitting, standing, and walking required.
- Flexible working hours.