Quality Assurance – Quality Management System Coordinator
Position Type: Full Time
Positions Available: 1
Pay: $50,000 -$65,000 per year, depending on experience
Shift Hours: 1st Shift M-F 7AM – 5PM
Summary of Duties: Lead Auditor for quality management systems
Essential Duties: Must be able to:
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrate sound judgment and problem solving skills.
- Perform job duties in an accurate, proficient and timely manner.
- Show strict attention to detail along with strong analytical skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines.
- Rely on some instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Interact positively and professionally with all internal and external customers.
- Coordinate activities relating to our ISO-9001:2008, AS9100c other high level Quality Management Systems.
- Will work with all internal training.
- Will also, develop teams for continuous process improvements.
- May also need to do mechanical quality Inspections.
Education Level: Associate Degree Desired. Other quality Certifications a plus.
Experience: 3 or more years experience with quality systems. Experience in a machine shop a plus.
Physical Demands: Generally works in an office environment. However, the employee is frequently on plant floor which has moderate noise level.